SHEDRACH LTD respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor all files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded.
SHEDI is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws all over the world. If your copyrighted material (news, phone/gadgets/games/apps) has been posted on SHEDI or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the page/post and send them to our administrator’s email using the form provided below and the removal will be processed within 1-2 business days.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in SHEDI.COM.NG search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice using the form provided below and the removal will be processed within 1-2 business days.
We inform you that due to problem with search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material (news, phones/gadgets/games/apps).
Only in this case, we can guarantee the removal of all content belonging exclusively to you. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response or the removal process. Note that emailing your complaint to third parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint was not properly filed.