Download and Install Kinemaster For PC Free Download
Kinemaster packs features like multiple layer support for image and video. You can even write a text or draw on videos and images. Cutting and trimming of videos have never been easier with the Kinemaster android app. There is also a multi-track audio option with with precise sound envelope control, 3D transitions, full-color filters among other things. Full features of the Kinemaster are listed below.
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
Now, the Kinemaster app is android with no PC version. However, there is a way to get it working on your PC. To achieve that, follow the outlined steps below.
How To Download and Install Kinemaster For PC
To make this possible, we will have to make use of an emulator which literally transforms your PC into an android device so as to be able to run the Kinemaster App. Now, there so many android emulators out there but for this tutorial, we will be making use of the BlueStacks App which is probably the most popular android emulator.
- First things first, Head to the BlueStacks website and Download the emulator.
- Run the Emulator and Follow the on-screen instructions to set it up. You should also know that you would be needing a Google account for the setup process.
- Once you’re done setting it up, Open the Google Play Store and use the search option to search for the Kinemaster App.
- Click on the Kinemaster appwhen it shows up and Install.
- After the app is done installing, Open the app and you can start editing your videos.
The Kinemaster App is a free app which should only be used for personal, non-commercial use. To enforce this rule, Kinemaster will include a visible watermark on each and every video you create/edit through the app and for you to make the watermark go away, you’ll have pay for either the monthly or yearly subscription.