How To Install Photoshop On Chromebook
we all know that Photoshop is for designing and networking and won’t be able to make it or to design it in artual way and arternative way
How to install and run Photoshop on Chromebook?
Download Photoshop to Chromebook via the Play Store
Thanks to the support of Android apps via the Google Play Store, Chromebooks have access to millions of apps previously reserved for smartphones and tablets. This means that Chromebooks also have access to all the Adobe Photoshop apps available on the Play Store.
How to use Photoshop on Chromebook
- Click the circle at the bottom left of the desktop navigation area or press the magnifying glass button on the keyboard.
- Search and open the Google Play Store.
- In the app and game search bar, search for Photoshop.
- Results should include Photoshop Express, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, and Photoshop Sketch.
Other Adobe apps include Lightroom, Illustrator Draw, Comp, Capture, and Creative Cloud. This is the easiest method if you want Photoshop on Chromebook.
Streaming on your Chromebook
If you are not satisfied with using Android apps, another option is to run Photoshop on a PC and stream it to your Chromebook. Before you get started, make sure you have Photoshop and Google Chrome installed on your PC. Also, make sure you have a stable internet connection on both your PC and Chromebook.
How to stream Photoshop to your Chromebook:
- In Chrome on your PC, visit the Chrome Remote Desktop website.
- Click the Set up remote access option.
- Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension on your PC.
- Go back to the original card on your PC and give a name to your computer.
- Click Next and create a PIN with at least six digits.
- If required, enter the PIN you created on your PC.
Use the web version of Lightroom
If you are not a fan of Android apps or do not want to stream Photoshop, why not try the web version of Photoshop Lightroom.
It’s not full Photoshop, but Photoshop Lightroom lets you crop, rotate, straighten and organize images, tag and classify process raw files, convert black and white images, retouch photos, and create panoramas. It is not possible to combine images, isolate objects, or remove objects, but many do not need so much complexity from their editing software. Indeed, many professionals can get away with using Lightroom and abandoning Photoshop!
How to use Photoshop Lightroom on the web:
- Go to the Photoshop Lightroom website.
- Log in to your Adobe account.
Make sure you’re connected to the Internet if you want to use the web version. In addition, the app is not available for free. You must pay. Monthly and annual plans include 1 TB of cloud storage space, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, and Adobe Spark.